Scelltech is currently looking for a Specialized Mechanic for Heavy Equipment and Pneumatic Hydraulics.
Scelltech specializes in four divisions including street cleaning. We clean streets and sidewalks using vacuum sweepers and water trucks. The mechanic of heavy machinery will be in charge of repairs, adjustments, maintenance and rehabilitation of this equipment.
As such, he is called upon to :
- Perform general maintenance of all machinery
- Diagnose defects, wear and tear and damage to systems or components and determine the origin of breakdowns or problems, whatever they may be
- Perform repairs and provide technical support in emergency situations
ARE YOU INTERESTED BY THIS JOB OFFER ?
If you want to submit your application, you need to download, fill and send us the preselection form to email@example.com. Don’t forget to enclose your resume ! Click here to download the application form
- DEP in construction equipment mechanics, or any other relevant training or experience
- Driving license class 5, class 3 an asset
- ASP card on construction site
- Experience with vacuum sweeper/mechanic an asset
- Good manual skills and dexterity
- Strong analytical capacity
- Ability to work in a team
- Autonomous and resourceful
- Status: Full-time, permanent, day
- Shifts: 45.00 h
- Salary: Based on experience
- Number of vacancies: 1